Thursday, March 11, 2010

What Are YOU doing Saturday?

On Tuesday, I had an opportunity to listen to Brad Nix speak on blogtalkradio.com and he had this to say about my personal favorite day of the week: “Nothing defines your local community better than what people do on Saturday.”

He continued:

“Saturday’s the only day where you don’t have to work, and you don’t have to work the next day. Whether it’s going to little league or grilling out with your friends, or taking your wife or girlfriend out on a date, that’s what really goes on in your community.”

My Saturday includes volunteering at InkTank, a local no-profit and attending a friend's birthday party. Taking a look at what is going on here in Cincinnati in a few days – music, parades, art, food, and wine – I have to smile. Looks like I live in a pretty eclectic and cool community. So, to paraphrase Mr. Nix, what are you doing Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment