Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Farewell - March 12, 2010

With Friday upon us, I thought I'd start a new feature here at The DotLoop Blog: The Farewell Friday Post. I'll leave you with some lingering news story, idea, or maybe some music to think about over the weekend.

With DotLoop having just come back from the Prudential Real Estate Affiliates Conference in Austin, Texas, I've been listening more this week to Bob Schneider, a local Austin musician who has just recently reached more national attention with his song "40 Dogs (Romeo & Juliet)". Bob's been one of my favorite lyricists for years now, and it's exciting to see him get more and more popular. You can listen to some of his tracks here. To give you a taste (no pun intended), here he is performing on the Rachael Ray Show last fall. Enjoy and have a great weekend!





And remember: Keep It Simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment