Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's a Trap!

This morning, I received an e-mail from one of my bosses; he sent me a link to an interesting article on avoiding the "Busy Trap". After reading it, I was wondering if he was trying to tell me something.

Either way, it made for good reading, and had some very useful advice.

We're all busy, especially in these recent economic times, and especially real estate agents. Home sales are down now that the tax credit has expired, and everyone needs an extra few hours in the day to get their jobs done.

Unfortunately, the earth's rotation is not going to change anytime soon, and with this week's daylight peak on Monday (the summer solstice), we're back to a downward spiral on daylight until December. So, since we're all still stuck with 24 hours in our day, you'll need to find your productivity elsewhere.

Luckily for real estate agents, there are solutions. With DotLoop, you can save hours of time by creating online, interactive forms and send them to your clients with a click of a button. With all that saved time and energy, you should be able to avoid the "Busy Trap".

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to take this phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment